Temporary Part Time Warehouse Assistant/Studio Assistant
About Rocket and Fox
Rocket and Fox is a small creative company, specialising in home accessories and gifts to be sold online. Launched in 2010 you’ll find us in Liss, Hampshire. We are looking for someone to join our team temporarily (there may be an opportunity to join the team on a more permanent basis in January) from mid October to mid December.
9am to 2pm with potential to increase hours if required, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will be required to
• Pick items from the warehouse
• Use initiative to expertly pack items ready for despatch
• Receive goods inwards – including unloading of goods
• Unpack goods and check for damages
• Pack damaged goods ready for return where appropriate
• Label and store items appropriately within the warehouse
• Monitor stock quantities
• Monitor packaging materials status
• Participate in stock checks
• To work as a team member and support other team members as and when required
• To maintain a safe working environment, keeping the department clean, tidy and free from hazards
• Manage own work and operate to deadlines
• Have a flexible approach
• Operate various pieces of equipment such as laser cutter/engraver, heat press and vinyl cutter
• Assemble products ready for packing
• Use Adobe Illustrator to create/edit files ready for use – no experience is necessary
• Monitor material status such as product blanks and ribbon stock
• Clean and maintain all machinery on a regular basis
What we are looking for
We’re looking for someone who is creative as well as enthusiastic, someone who enjoys working hard and thrives through job satisfaction. You need to have a really good eye for detail and be able to produce finished items to a high standard. If you have a great work ethic, are a logical thinker and enjoy being creative then this role is for you. We require commitment , reliability and punctuality. You must be over 18 years of age.
Experience, Education and Qualifications
Experience in a similar position would be advantageous but is not required. Full training will be given for operating all machinery. If you have experience using Adobe Illustrator it would be advantageous but we’ll get you up to speed if not. There will be a requirement to lift items on a regular basis. Excellent written English language skills are a must.
If you would like to be considered for the position please email your CV to us at Admin@rocketandfox.com.